Our Favorite Modest Looks from Fashion Week 2022
The best time of the year is when fashion week rolls around New York City in February. Why is fashion week all the rage you may ask? Designers from all over the world showcase their latest collection for fall during New York fashion week. There is so much excitement throughout the city, and so much to see.
New York fashion week provides you with a glimpse of upcoming trends, new styles, clothing, and accessories that you can incorporate into your own wardrobe
At AMEERA we are all about fashion, and in this week’s blog post we are sharing our favorite New York fashion week modest looks for Fall 2022. From Michael Kors to Carolina Herrara here are our five top modest looks from the runway.
- Starting off this look from Gabriela Hearst, this all black outfit is seriously trendy! We love the long leather trench coat, with woven features on the torso and belt. The outfit teally ties together with the turtleneck underneath, and black combat boots.
- This amazing monochromatic look from Michael Kors is stunning! We love a beige moment. The outerwear coat of this ensemble looks amazing, as the model looks like she is wearing a scarf, but it is actually a hood! The turtleneck dress and long suede boots work so well together. To tie the outfit together the matching bag makes the outfit look chic!
- We adore this Carolina Herrera gown. This gown has a beautiful floor-length style that is high-low in front. While maintaining the modest look, the dress has long sleeves and a tee-shirt-like silhouette. We love the color-blocking aspect of this as well.
- This is a look created by Naeem Khan. We seriously love the design of this ensemble. The cape really makes the outfit super unique, yet modest. We love the stars that are embroidered onto the tulle of the cape.
- This is a beautiful sporty outfit created by Tory Burch. We love the blouse, paired with the quarter zip, brown leather pants, and the sporty look to this. The colors really contrast well with each other, and are a great outfit for on the go, while still maintaining the modest look.
We hope you all enjoyed this article from our favorite modest looks from NYFW Fall 2022!
To read more articles from AMEERA, subscribe to our bi-weekly newsletter below!